- Minimum 3 years carpentry experience.
- Qualified to do framing, trim work, siding, roofing, painting and drywall work. Capable of stair and rafter layout.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Able to organize assigned tasks, for completion alone or with help.
- Good work ethic.
- Must have basic hand and power tools.
- Dependable transportation and a good driving record.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 80 pounds.
- Work safely. Maintain job site safety for workmen and the client.
- Work in a productive manner producing a quality product. Take pride in your work.
- Fill out your time card accurately and completely.
- Daily communication with the lead carpenter or project manager.
- Treat client’s home and belongings with respect.
- Keep the job site neat and clean.
- Respect the work of the contractors who came before you, and do your job in such a way that your work will help and not impede the contractors who follow you.